We should also talk about where to go after you’ve tied the knot!
If you are thinking of going or would like to go to this caribean island, there are a few things you should know!
- Officially the Commonwealth of the Bahamas, is an archipelagic state of the Lucayan Archipelago consisting of more than 700 islands, cays, and islets in the Atlantic Ocean; north of Cuba and Hispaniola (Haiti and the Dominican Republic); southeast of the US state of Florida and east of the Florida Keys. Its capital is Nassau on the island of New Providence.
- The water is so clear, that divers experience visibility up to 60m (200 feet)
- It is one of the busiest cruise ports in the world. It gets extremely crowded in the months of March and April.
- You can easily comunicate in English
- Their currency is the US dollar and Bohemian dollar.
- The Bahamas is known for its stellar beaches. With over 2,000 breathtaking islands and cays, and the clearest water on Earth, visitors come from all around to sink their toes into miles of pure white, and in some places pink, sand. Many of their beaches have been voted “best in the world” by numerous publications.
- Honeymoons in The Bahamas offer couples experiences found nowhere else in the world. And with 700 tropical islands to explore, you don’t have to stay in one place. Spend one day on a remote island, the next in a bustling metropolis.
However you decide to escape, there’s no doubt your honeymoon will be just as memorable as your wedding day!
Information from http://www.bahamas.com/ and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bahamas#Tourism